Sunday, July 9, 2017

My Approach and Book

I would like to welcome all of my readers.

Hopefully you find my words to be helpful and insightful.

The goal of this blog is to offer assistance to parents who have children in Special Education.

My primary background is in negotiation and conflict resolution.  I try to present my advice in such a way that it allows parents to think about their Special Education experience in a positive manner.

I have been working hard on a book and I am proud to say it is almost finished.

The title is A Collaborative Approach to Special Education.  I am hoping to have it fully edited and live by the end of this month.  I plan on not charging for it and really would just like to share my ideas with as many people as possible.

Here is a sneak peak at the cover.

If you like what I have to say please subscribe and share my posts.

Together we can change the way Special Education is delivered in a positive and meaningful way.


No comments:

Post a Comment